Friday, December 29, 2006

Hell and Beyond

Yes I love her
I love the girl who kills me everyday
Who burries me everyday in my own sorrows...
Who tells me everyday how much she hates me
But I tell her every time... " I love you as much"
And suddenly I shoot up
I become a giant
And from this hight she looks dwarfed
Like a tiny worm creeping around
I become Nemesis
I sense the fear in her eyes
She tries to push me aside but I am too strong for her
She hits me ... no effect
She shouts ... but her shrieks vanish in the limes of the walls
I rip her apart
Go down on her
Scattering the very being of her existance
Destroying her bit by bit...
I punish her for not loving me...
I rise wiping the blood of my face,
And as I leave I turn one last time to look at her
Frigile body wrapped up in white bed sheet
Her shrieks and mourns now slowly fading away
I turn back and In her ears sofly whisper
I love you...

2 comments:

Skepticus Scofferus said...

u do know that this was a real big catalyst to finally formulating saltwater vs. steel,right? i believe thanks are in order.

Blashleeee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.